jeudi 20 août 2009

The September Issue

Hi guys.
Just posting this post (lol)
to just announce this amazing movie (it looks like it will be amazing )
The September Issue,
documentary about American Vogue's Editor in chief Anna Wintour and her fashionable-queen-be-life,
and her, I quote, "larger-than-life team of editors creating the issue and ruling the world of fashion" __ http://www.arp.tv/production.html?production=septissue

Voilà :)

6 commentaires:

CoMonroe a dit…

Heyyy:D
Loveee Loove:D
Thanks so much for your soment
My shoes come from Zara:D
Love!!

CoMonroe a dit…

Thanks for the coment honey!! CoMonroe...Co because my cousin calls me that y Monroe of Marilyn Monroe hihi:)
Loveeeee!!

CoMonroe a dit…

Thanksssss deaar!!
Yeaaah you should post one of your look pleaseeeeee!!:D
Un besito cielo!!

Alien Don't Cry a dit…

hey!! merci d'etre passée sur mon blog! et merci pour le compliment sur mon agenda ;)
hate de voir le tiens alors!!

a bientot

;)

a dit…

lovee that movie ! (documentary)?

CoMonroe a dit…

Hahaha My bag is of my mum
Se lo quite muahahaha( do you understand?)
Do you should post one of your look?:D
Loovee dear!!